Dakota Lodge - Rand Airport
Between : 18 June 2012 - 31 December 2012
Web Ref # : SPTR00088
Nights: 1 Night
Experience the ambience of a bygone era with modern facilities
Conveniently situated at the beautiful, historic Rand Airport, the Dakota lodge offers 24 en-suite rooms.
Each room features a historic aviation theme with a beautiful view, from the Johannesburg Down Town area in the west, to the Suikerbosrand in the south.
The Dakota Lodge is the first Guest House establishment at the Rand Airport and the first in South Africa with an aviation theme, specifically to honour the DC 3
Incorporating an aviation theme into the décor of the Dakota Lodge affords our guests the opportunity to sample the ambience of old time travel, combined with modern-day luxuries.
Each fully-carpeted, en-suite room features:
- A 66 cm Flat screen HD Television with PC connection
- 4 x Digital Satellite TV Channels.
- A Kitchenette with, fridge, microwave & kettle.
- Modern bathrooms, 20 with showers, 4 with baths.
- 110/220 VOLT.
- All rooms with individual air conditioning
These holiday packages have a similar price:
More Holiday Packages in South Africa(View More)